Succession Planning using the 9-Box Grid Tool
In today's environment where employers must compete to attract and retain talented employees, succession planning is critical to success.
Winning organizations identify potential, recognize performance, and understand when staffing changes could be appropriate.
The 9-Box talent assessment and succession planning tool makes the process systematic and effective.
This highly customized, interactive workshop presents the 9-Box Grid assessment and succession planning tool to your organization's managers, giving them a valuable process to meet this human resource challenge and opportunity.
The workshop includes tailored case studies and activities that allow for practical application of the concepts covered.
- Understanding the Importance of Succession Planning
- The 9-Box Grid: Features and Background
- Benefits and Pitfalls of Using the 9-Box Grid
- Defining and Assessing Employee Potential and Performance
- Placing Employees on the 9-Box Grid
- Career & Developmental Activities Planning
- Leading Accountability and Recognition Efforts
Varies Based on Client Need
Leaders and Managers
Group Discussions, Assessment, Lecturettes, Case Studies, Practical Application
< Go Back to Training Programs