Mastering Difficult Customer Conversations
All who work in customer-facing roles enjoy pleasant interactions and the ability to meet customers’ needs without difficulties or conflict. Unfortunately, difficult conversations are part of delivering outstanding customer service, so employees and supervisors need to know how to do it well.
Mastering Difficult Customer Conversations takes training participants through the entire customer service, service recovery, and relationship building process. Rather than avoiding these conversations, participants will come to understand how to engage in them to resolve concerns and ultimately build customer loyalty. Industry and client-specific case studies enhance the relevance and value of this program.
- Understand the Place of Difficult Conversations in Customer Service
- Identify Sources of Customer Concerns
- Assess how Employees Might be Making Customer Conversations More Difficult
- Understanding the Framework for Taking Charge of Productive, Difficult Conversations
- Develop Strategies for Planning for and Dealing with Difficult Conversations
- Maintaining a Respectful, Safe Environment for Customers
- Knowing When and How to Apologize
- Appreciating the Service Recovery Paradox and How Mastery of Difficult Conversations Can Lead to Better Customer Loyalty
Varies Based on Client Need
Supervisors and Employees
Discussions, Examples, Case Studies, Workbook
< Go Back to Training Programs